Sunday, February 13, 2011

Death Sound - A Story Of My Western Borneo (2010)

Death Sound - A Story Of My Western Borneo















DEATH SOUND

Genre : Death Metal
Size : 49Mb


Metal band from Borneo Island (actually West Borneo) entrance coloring Indonesian underground music industry, in their song entitled 'A Story Of My Western Borneo' adorned a Dayak cultural music in the intro song that indicate their presence.
genre death metal band was produced
NO LABEL RECORDS music label (SURABAYA), which also handle metal bands such as JAGAL, PULVERIZER, CRIMINAL VAGINA, WAFAT and many more

Tracklist :
01. Intro [Hakikat Hidup Dan Mati]
02. Fuckin Terrorist
03. Death Sound
04. A Choice To Kill
05. A Story Of My Western Borneo
06. Tanya Tentang Tuhan
07. Concerned Of Human Being
08. My Premature Lovely
09. Surrounded By Idiot
10. My Premature Lovely [Demo Version]

Link Download 4SHARED

If U Like This Album,Please Buy The Original CD/Cassete For Support The Band/Artist

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters